by clicking the arrows at the side of the page, or by using the toolbar.
by clicking anywhere on the page.
by dragging the page around when zoomed in.
by clicking anywhere on the page when zoomed in.
web sites or send emails by clicking on hyperlinks.
Email this page to a friend
Search this issue
Index - jump to page or section
Archive - view past issues
FLEXO Magazine : November 2009
www.flexography.org NOVEMBER 2009 FLEXO 19 Expert + Supplier Sleeves and Rotary Screen pn STORK PRINTS AMERICA, INC 3201 ROTARY DRIVE CHARLOTTE, NC 28269 – USA P 704.598.7171 + F 704.596.0858 firstname.lastname@example.org Rotary Screen Integration Units (RSI's): A complete portfolio of rotary screen print units with up to 36" width and 28" repeat. Ultimate quality results with our unique screen material for our rotary screen units or other rotary screen heads already on the market. RotaMesh® & RotaPlate®. Sleeves: A complete portfolio of sleeves for both flexo and gravure applications. Seamless OptiFlex® ITR blanks. Custom and specialty applications. + + + entitled to receive up to 25 percent of the common equity of Pliant. Berry now also intends to acquire the remaining 75 percent of the available common stock. Pliant will operate as an additional division of Berry. The transaction is anticipated to close by the end of the year. The Berry transaction described above is subject to receipt by Berry of necessary financing and customary regulatory approvals. An affiliate of Apollo Management remains obligated to fulfil its obli- gations under the plan, should these conditions not be satisfied. Polymount Invests in U.S. Manufacturing Site Polymount International, manufacturer of Twinlock self-ad- hesive sleeves and plate cleaners, is in the process of setting up its U.S.-based manufacturing site. This move has solidified Polymount as a global player, boasting five European facili- ties, one in Asia and the newest facility in Newnan, Georgia, outside of Atlanta. Jan Willem Boers, president and owner of Polymount, chose to put a facility in the U.S. because its flexographic market surpasses that of Europe. He has given his full com- mitment and support to this venture, relocating in order to ex- pand on the successful formula that works so well in Europe. The company will continue to promote the Twinlock sleeve with Wisconsin-based OEC Graphics as the selling partner. HarperScientific Announces New Distributors HarperScientific, the printing and coating supplies division of global anilox roll supplier Harper Corporation of America, is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Brasal S.A de C.V., to become the exclusive distributor of HarperScientific products in Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. "Brasal is an FTA member whose excellent customer service reflects our own core values," said Jim Harper, vice president of HarperScientific. "By expanding our distribution in this way, we hope to make our products available to more printers who can benefit from cost savings associated with the excellent pressroom preparation our products offer." The company has also welcomed Anilox Roll Cleaning Systems (ARCS) to its network of distributors for CeramClean II and other Harper branded anilox roll cleaning products. ARCS, with offices in Hatfield, PA and Charlotte, NC, is in its third decade as a provider of roller cleaning products and services. Under the new alliance with HarperScientific, ARCS will distribute and coordinate tech support for all Harper anilox roll cleaners for the printing industry. CeramClean II is designed for use with water-based, UV and solvent inks on both ceramic and chrome cylinders. It's available in three viscosities -- semi-solid, gel and pourable liquid. INDUSTRY INDICATORS
Sustainable Fall 2009